Sunday, May 18, 2008

Post2Blog - Windows client for Blogger, or blogging outside the IE

Recently I have decided that I do not like to make posts in my blog using it’s web-interface, so I have decided to find some windows client for Blogger engine. I have done some search and found a post about the Post2Blog software, so now I am writing this post using that program, and also I am thinking on how can I make money on something like that :-) BTW - funny notice - at the time when a guy wrote his post about this staff, it costed about $40, and now it is free. If I were him, I would be a bit upset now :-)


Post2Blog is really cool application - it supports a variety of blogging engines (Blogger and WorldPress for example), it supports automatic images upload (I do not think that I will use that feature, but still - it is there for free :-)), and finally - it is FREE.


There is one thing that seems to be missing - Blog2Post is all about posting to the blog and not managing the blog, so the access to the recent posts is a bit confusive...but still - great staff, wonder could it be abandoned and became free...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

юзай Windows Live Writer і буде тобі щастя))